Frequently Asked Questions Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday Offers
*Simply Conserve Cyber Monday lighting sale offers valid through 12/15/19, 11:59 p.m. ET, while supplies last. All offers not applicable to prior purchases. Select offers may be extended. Instant rebates available exclusively to qualified SRP residential customers. Rebate restrictions apply where applicable. 30-day return policy applies. Free shipping on orders over $49. Shipping restrictions may apply. If you return all or some of the merchandise, the dollar value of these promotions will not be refunded or credited to your account. May not be redeemed for cash.
What is the SRP Marketplace?
- The SRP Marketplace is an online store that facilitates the purchase of energy-saving products and services while offering instant rebates at the point of sale for certain products.
How do I find products on the SRP Marketplace?
- The SRP Marketplace currently offers a selection of the leading energy-saving products, many of which are eligible for SRP's residential instant rebate program. You can view each of the available products by selecting a product category from the "Products" drop-down navigation and by clicking on each product for more details. The Marketplace home page also offers featured energy-saving products that you can click on for more details.
How do I review a product?
- You can add a review of a product by clicking on the product, scrolling down to “product reviews” and clicking “write a review.”
Which products are eligible for rebates?
- It's our goal to make upgrading your home easy and affordable. That's why select ENERGY STAR® labeled Wi-Fi thermostats and LED lights and EPA Water Sense labeled water saving products on the SRP Marketplace are eligible for rebates. Below each listed product, you'll see a tag and quick description of any available rebates.
Is everyone eligible for a rebate?
- To be eligible for rebates, you must be a residential electric customer installing your purchased device into the home served by your account.
- Customers are limited to two (2) rebates per residential account per year for thermostats, ten (10) rebates on lighting products per year, and five (5) rebates on water saving products per year.
- Thermostat rebates are $25 on eligible thermostats.
- Lighting rebates vary from $3-$18 on eligible LED bulbs.
- Water saving rebates vary from $1-$19 on eligible products.
- Your instant rebate will be automatically applied at time of checkout. We will verify your eligibility prior to the checkout process.
- All product warranties are provided by the product manufacturer. Please visit the product manufacturer website for all warranty information.
- We do not install the thermostat for you. Please be aware of the installation requirements for each thermostat before purchasing.
- Some thermostats require a C-Wire to power the device
- Nest Learning Thermostats do not need a C-Wire to function and the ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled thermostat comes with an adaptor for those without a C-Wire.
- If you do not have a C-Wire on your existing thermostat, there are products in the market that act as an adapter (type “thermostat c-wire adapter” into your favorite search engine), or a contractor can help you install the device.
- Make sure to check your current wiring before purchasing any thermostat, and consult the installation information shown above.
What payment forms are accepted on the Marketplace?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
Why wasn’t I able to complete my online credit card transaction?
- Please check that you input your credit card information correctly. If you continue to experience issues, you can contact us using one of the options on our Contact Us page, call us toll free at (844) 257-6560 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I track my order?
- The tracking information will be included in the shipping confirmation email we send to you.
The item I bought is now on sale. Can I get a price match?
Because sales and promotions have strict dates set by the manufacturer, our company policy does not allow us to price match orders placed before or after the advertised sale period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
How do I cancel or modify my order?
- In order to get your order to you as quickly as possible, we begin processing your shipment immediately after you hit "submit". This means that unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders for in stock items.
What if I received a damaged product?
- Please contact us using our Contact Us page or call us toll free at (844) 257-6560 or send an email to email@example.com—we’ll provide you with information on how to return your order, including a pre-paid return shipping label.
Why is my item on backorder?
- On rare occasions, popular products can be temporarily sold out, but we are usually back in stock quickly. If you would like to adjust your order in the event of any delay, please contact us toll free at (844) 257-6560 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- For shipping & delivery questions, please see our Shipping page.
- For returns questions, please see our Returns page.
- Still have questions? Please contact us using one of the options on our Contact Us page.