Smart Home Buyer's Guide
You've only got two hands, and they're often busy. With these voice-activated devices, you can now change the thermostat temperature, order groceries, get today's weather forecast and much more.Learn More
- Interested in getting voice-activated control from one centralized location?
- Try ecobee4 – it's a smart thermostat with built-in Amazon Alexa Voice Service. With this device, you can do more than change your home temperature settings with your voice. You can ask for traffic conditions, play music through Spotify, tell your Google Chromecast to turn on Netflix and more!
- Try ecobee Switch+, the smarter switch that has built-in Amazon Alexa and high quality speaker. Turn on and off your lights from your smartphone and ask your ecobee Switch+ for the weather, news, music and more.
- Do you have multiple users in your home?
- Try Google Home – it's powered by the Google Assistant so you can ask it questions and tell it to do things. And with support for multiple users, it can distinguish your voice from others in your home so you get a more personalized experience. You can buy multiple bases and group them together to expand your control.
Which products work together?
Hive smart home products are designed to seamlessly work together to connect your home and make daily living easier.Learn More
Each of the Hive Packs comes with a Hive Hub, the heart of your smart home. On the Hive App, you can link up your lights, Hive Heating and Cooling Pack, sensors and plugs so that your home responds to you however you want it to. Set up your smart home with the Hive Starter Pack. Or, adjust your cooling, heating, and lighting with the Hive Welcome Home Pack.
Did you know some of the smart home products on the store can connect to other smart home devices? Control your smart home from anywhere using your smartphone or mobile device.Learn More
Control all of your Nest products with your voice if you have Google Assistant on the Google Home Hub or set your Nest app to tell Philips Hue to turn off the lights when you leave. You can also view your water use on your Nest Home Energy Report when you have a Rachio smart sprinkler system and Nest thermostat.